"Lavender oil has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times." - doTERRA, 2020
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or diffuse at bedtime for restful sleep
- Apply topically around pulse points of neck and wrist, or add drops to diffuser jewelry, for a floral perfume and to calm and relax (dilute with coconut oil before applying on skin; for first time users, a skin patch test is recommended before fully using*)
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings (take 2 drops in a veggie capsule diluted with 4 drops of coconut oil)
- Other Benefits -
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts
- Lavender oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep
- Helps ease feelings of tension
Powdery, floral, light
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene
*Ensure a skin patch test is done before fully using, if a first time user.
**Always consult with your physician before starting any type of healthcare routine.