This quarterly box, focused on brain health, will provide you with the education, information and tools you need to help manage one's emotional, mental, and cognitive well-being. Take control into your own hands. Whether you are a healthcare provider, caregiver, teacher, parent or the everyday person, feel confident and competent as you build your non-pharmacological, therapeutic tools to feel better and improve brain health.
What is My Toolbox?
My Toolbox will provide you with
- An opportunity to try a variety of non-pharmacological coping strategies and tools in each box to use that have been shown to enhance emotional, mental and cognitive well-being
- Almost every product is full size!
- Education on why these tools work
- A QR code to view our personal video about each box, it's contents and benefits
- Information on how to get more of what you like to fill your toolbox for optimal brain health
Take control of your emotional, mental and cognitive well-being one box at a time. Each box contains education to teach you why these tools are so powerful for your brain health. These tools will allow you to try out and determine what works for you to think better and feel good.
It's like having your own therapist in box!
"We received MY TOOLBOX and both my daughter and I enjoyed the products. My daughter has anxiety with the start of virtual learning; she was worried about how she could get through the day and MY TOOLBOX was able to assist. She got a necklace that she put the oils on and wore all day giving continued support. She keeps the stress ball at her desk, and we both enjoy the brain exercises. I started using the tools myself to help with focus. I find that life gets busy, and I direct most my attention to keeping my family healthy that I neglect myself. The tools in MY TOOLBOX can be helpful to anyone interested in brain support."
"As a person who struggles with anxiety and depression, I was so happy to find MY TOOLBOX. Having items delivered to my home to assist with my mental health is amazing!! It also gives me an opportunity to try a variety of items to see which works best for me. The stress ball and essential oil necklace that I got in my first box go with me everywhere!"
"MY TOOLBOX is a fabulous resource to support our families that have a loved one with dementia. It gives them practical tips, alternative methods of care and stress reduction items for self care. The information it contains is cutting edge. I couldn't think of a more innovative way to help individuals and families dealing with dementia. Thank you, NeuroEssence!"
Continue to give the gift of giving. Whether you are a hands-on caregiver for those with dementia or mental health diseases or you want to help out a caregiver because you aren't able to be present, give the gift that keeps on giving every quarter. These tools can help the caregiver feel confident and competent in their care giving skills and be successful when caring for those who have dementia or mental health concerns.
How does it work?
- Subscribe for yourself or give it as a gift
- Receive My Toolbox quarterly, if you'd like
- Educate yourself with the information provided
- Try out the tools with yourself, your patients, your students or your loved ones
- Contact your favorite vendors if you want more
- Build your brain health toolbox of coping tools that work
- Cancel anytime
MY TOOLBOX includes:
- Adaptiv Essential Oil (includes coconut oil): When you are in need of calm or relaxation, this is a great essential oil to help center you. Also, use it proactively daily to create a sense of calm. -- NeuroEssence, LLC
- Lavender Deodorant: Lavender is known for its relaxing properties but it's also a nice treat for your skin. Try it in a deodorant stick! This deodorant is all natural, made of beeswax, coconut oil, coconut starch, baking soda, corn starch, arrowroot power, and lavender essential oil. -- El Rancho de Marco's Mercantile
- A Little Bit of Hygge: Hygge (hue-gah) is an atmosphere, a feeling, a calm energy. Want to get a little more hygge in your life? Try using this Handcrafted Warming Bolster with essential oils like Adaptiv, great for pain management and relaxation. Remember Hygge is relishing in life’s simple pleasures. -- Beyond Vintage
- Counseling Services: Boost your mental health! We always talk about how everyone should have a therapist, just like they have a regular doctor, dentist and the like. Being able to process what you are thinking and feeling, and to gain a different perspective on things, can bring about awareness, insight and change. -- Choice Counseling and Consulting
- Inspirational Wrist Band: Look fashionable as you are inspired by your empowering armband. Inspirational quotes help us reframe negative thoughts into positive ones, allowing us to release negative feelings. Dress it up, or wear it everyday. This arm band will be sure to help promote positive emotions around the clock. -- Kid's Grief Journal
- Compass Cards: Spirituality is a part of our holistic health that can help embrace, uplift, and empower you. Compass Cards invite you to go inside and listen. Spirituality and nature will accompany you as you answer the questions designed to help you cultivate your inner wisdom. -- Coffee Stained Books
- Karma Chamomelian Soy Candle: With so much tension surrounding us, we could all use a little chill in our lives. Lilypad Lights’ beautiful Karma Chamomelian is just what the doctor ordered. A luxurious blend of soothing chamomile and a touch of lavender create a calming, clean fragrance we could all use right now. -- Lilypad Lights
Learn about and build a therapeutic toolbox to use with your patients, residents or clients with dementia or mental health concerns. Be prepared for any situation.
Buy with No Commitment
Just purchase the current toolbox with no commitment.
Each quarter you'll receive My Toolbox filled with new tools to try.
Buy for a Year
Receive My Toolbox quarterly with a 10% discount for purchasing for the year.
Gain tools for your classroom toolbox to assist your students in paying attention, concentrating well, feeling less anxious when test taking or in everyday matters, and help boost their mood. One box can service a number of your students and a few boxes can service your whole classroom!
Dr. Jennifer Stelter
"Brain health constitutes our emotional, mental and cognitive well-being. Our brain is resilient, however, it needs to be nourished, like every part of our body."
"Each person benefits from both sides of the toolbox - the person using it and the person benefiting from it."
Create healthcare solutions that your whole family can benefit from. Each tool can help serve every person in your family, and even your extended family. Take control of your family's health into your hands.