This quarterly subscription box, focused on brain health, will provide you with the education, information and tools you need to help manage one's emotional, mental, and cognitive well-being. Take control into your own hands. Whether you are a healthcare provider, caregiver, or the everyday person, feel confident and competent as you build your non-pharmacological tools for engagement and symptom management to improve brain health.
What is My Toolbox?
My Toolbox will provide you with
- An opportunity to try a variety of non-pharmacological coping strategies and tools in each box to use that have been shown to enhance emotional, mental and cognitive well-being
- Education on why these tools work
- A QR code to view our personal video about each box, it's contents and benefits
- Information on how to get more of what you like to fill your toolbox for optimal brain health
- Each box will include featured company and their inspirational story as to why they developed their company and products to help others
Take control of your emotional, mental and cognitive well-being one box at a time. Each box contains education to teach you why these tools are so powerful for your brain health. These tools will allow you to try out and determine what works for you to think better and feel good. It's like having your own therapist in box!
How does it work?
- Subscribe for yourself or give it as a gift
- Receive My Toolbox quarterly
- Educate yourself with information provided
- Try out the tools with yourself, your patients, or your loved ones
- Contact your favorite vendors if you want more
- Build your brain health toolbox of coping tools that work
- Cancel anytime
Launches December 1st
Dr. Jennifer Stelter
"Brain health constitutes our emotional, mental and cognitive well-being. Our brain is resilient, however, it needs to be nourished, like every part of our body."
"Each person benefits from both sides of the toolbox - the person using it and the person benefiting from it."
Learn about and build a therapeutic toolbox to use with your patients, residents or clients with dementia or mental health concerns. Be prepared for any situation.
Each quarter you'll receive My Toolbox filled with new tools to try.
Buy for a Year
Receive My Toolbox quarterly with a 10% discount for purchasing for the year.
Continue to give the gift of giving. Whether you are a hands-on caregiver for those with dementia or mental health diseases or you want to help out a caregiver because you aren't able to be present, give the gift that keeps on giving every quarter. These tools can help the caregiver feel confident and competent in their care giving skills and be successful when caring for those who have dementia or mental health concerns.